Thursday, November 13, 2008

Leaf Me Alone!


I don't know about you, but fall leaves are really starting to bug me! They're everywhere, especially in my entryway and on the paws of our dogs when they come running in the house! You know what that means, leaves all over the floor inside. I actually have a leaf blower which can also suck the leaves up and is great for leaf removal. I used it the other day and our yard looked great, I thought I was going to get ahead of the leaves this year! That is until the Oklahoma wind decided to come in and blow the rest of the leaves off of the huge tree in our front yard, coating it again! Now it's back to square one!
Leave removal isn't just necessary for for cosmetic reason, especially when selling your home, but it's necessary for the health of the yard. Leaves that stay on the lawn can cause the lawn to turn yellow and may even die back. Matted leaves on the ground even encourage some types of diseases to develop that can adversely effect your lawn's health the following year.
So if you're selling your home, or not selling, be sure to get those leaves out of there! If you have decided to sell your home, call The Atchley Group today at 330-2626, we specialize in Oklahoma City, Edmond, Deer Creek, Yukon and Piedmont.

No comments: