Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Smells so good!

Last night I went to a friend's house for a dinner party and her home smelled so great! I thought that maybe they had new carpet or something, but when I asked, she said it was a Tyler Candle. I've had one of these candles before and they smell so great! I get headaches easily so I always have to get just the right scent that won't be too strong for me. She was burning their signature "Tyler" scent and it was so nice and not overwhelming. It's the perfect scent to burn if you are preparing your home for a showing. It's so important to keep your home smelling great for showings and it looks like Tyler candles is the way to go! I've seen them at The Market in Edmond over near Quail Springs Mall and I've also seen them at Inspirations. What do you think about Tyler Candles and what is your favorite scent? Call us today if you're preparing to sell your home or if you're in the market for a new home! Just call 330-2626 and ask for The Atchley Group, we specialize in Edmond and the Oklahoma City metro area.

No comments: