Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Christmas Time Is Near!


So now that Thanksgiving is over, we can officially start the Christmas season! I'm the kind of person who doesn't listen to Christmas music on the radio until the day after Thanksgiving, because I think our society has started going from Halloween directly to Christmas and skipping Thanksgiving! I don't like when people put up their Christmas lights before Thanksgiving either, that one really gets me! Anyway, we're in full holiday swing now! Here's my problem, I have a one year old who is getting into everything! How in the world am I going to put up a tree? I love Christmas trees and the lights and putting the gifts underneath. But with a one year old, do I really want to go through the hassle?

Looks like it's a table top tree for me this year!

Another thing you might be wondering is how to have your house ready for showings during the Christmas season. I say to keep it simple, a table top tree may not be a bad idea, it keeps the home looking neat and makes the living room look larger. I also wouldn't overdo it on the outdoor lights, if you put up lights on your home, be sure to stick with a classic look that anyone could appreciate. My advice is to stick to a tight color scheme and avoid icicle lights, they look a little bit messy to me. If you're thinking about listing your home and you live in the Oklahoma City or Edmond area, please call us, we're The Atchley Group and we'd love to help you! Call us today at 405-330-2626!

No comments: