Tuesday, January 13, 2009

5 Reasons Why You Should Buy!


When I was renting a townhouse a few years ago, I couldn't understand why buying a home was such a great idea. I worked here for the best real estate group in Oklahoma, in my opinion, and yet I was still a renter! They kept telling me that I should buy and that renting was just a waste of money. Now I understand. Here are the top 5 reason why buying a home is a great idea!


1. It's a fantastic investment

2. Savings on your taxes

3. Stable monthly housing costs

4. Forced monthly savings

5. Freedom to improve your home


I know there are a lot more reasons why buying is a good idea, but this is just a handful of them. One of the main reasons why now is a great idea is that the interest rates are really low in Oklahoma! So, if you're thinking of buying or selling your home in Oklahoma City, Edmond, Yukon, Piedmont or Guthrie, please call us! We're The Atchley Group of Keller Williams in Edmond, Oklahoma. We'd love to help you, call 330-2626!

No comments: